Gm6 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '9101012' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J), E (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 9 10 10 12
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gm6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, D Natural minor, E Blues, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!