Bm7b5 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '4557' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Bm7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), F (5-), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 4 5 5 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bm7b5 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Blues, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!