Cm7b5 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '5668' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Cm7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), Gb (5-), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 5 6 6 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Cm7b5 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Blues, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!