Cm7b5 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '810811' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Cm7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), Gb (5-), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 8 10 8 11
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Cm7b5 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Abadd9,
- Same Fingering (13): Cm6, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Blues, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!