Dbm7b5 (C#m7b5) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '6779' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Dbm7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), G (5-), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 7 7 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dbm7b5 (C#m7b5) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Blues, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!