Ebaug (D#aug) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '0334' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebaug (D#aug) Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), B (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 0 3 3 4
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Ebaug (D#aug) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): C6, F9, Gm, Gmaj7, Gaug, G7sus2, GmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Aaug7, A7sus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Db Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Create your own Ebaug ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Ebaug arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!