G7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '091010' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
G7sus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : G (T), A (2M), D (5J), F (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 0 9 10 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative G7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): C6, Ebaug, F9, Gm, Gmaj7, Gaug, GmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Aaug7, A7sus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!