Daug Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3225' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Daug Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), Bb (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Daug positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bbaug,
- Same Fingering (19): Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, DmMaj7, Ebaug, EbmMaj7, Eaug, Faug, FmMaj7, Gbaug, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Dm/Db, Ebm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Daug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Overtone, E Overtone, Ab Overtone, Bb Altered, D Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, D Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!