Ebm/D (D#m/D) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '3226' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), D ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (1): EbmMaj7,
- Same Fingering (19): Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Daug, DmMaj7, Ebaug, EbmMaj7, Eaug, Faug, FmMaj7, Gbaug, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Dm/Db,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!