FmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '5448' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Fm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), E (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative FmMaj7 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Fm/E,
- Same Fingering (19): Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Daug, DmMaj7, Ebaug, EbmMaj7, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Dm/Db, Ebm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a FmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, E Altered, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!