GmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '76610' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J), Gb (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 7 6 6 10
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative GmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Abaug, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, Dm/Db, Ebm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a GmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Overtone, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!