Eaug Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '5447' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Eaug Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), C (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Eaug positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Caug, Abaug,
- Same Fingering (19): Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Daug, DmMaj7, Ebaug, EbmMaj7, Faug, FmMaj7, Gbaug, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Dm/Db, Ebm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, E Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, C Super locrian, E Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!