GbmMaj7 (F#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '6559' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gbm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), F (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 5 5 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative GbmMaj7 (F#mMaj7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Daug, DmMaj7, Ebaug, EbmMaj7, Eaug, Faug, FmMaj7, Gbaug, GmMaj7, Abaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Dm/Db, Ebm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a GbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Overtone, F Altered, A Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!