Bbm6 (A#m6) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '67610' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), G (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 6 7 6 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bbm6 (A#m6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): Cm6, Dm7b5, Em7b5, Fm7b5, Gbm6, Gbm7b5, Gm6, Gm7b5, Abm6, Abm7b5, Am6, Bm6,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, F Natural minor, G Blues, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!