EmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '8777' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Em(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), B (5J), Eb (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 8 7 7 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative EmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, Ebm, EbmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, Baug/C, Ebaug/C, Gaug/C, Aaug/Bb, Bm/Bb, Faug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!