Ebm (D#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '8666' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Ebminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebm (D#m) Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 8 6 6 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebm (D#m) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, Baug/C, Ebaug/C, Gaug/C, Aaug/Bb, Bm/Bb, Faug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!