Ebm (D#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3666' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Ebminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 3 6 6 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebm (D#m) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!