Em Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '4777' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Eminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), B (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 4 7 7 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Em positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Em chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Db Blues, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!