F13 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '7556' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
F13 Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), Eb (7m), G (9M), Bb (11J), D (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 7 5 5 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative F13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Db13, D13, Eb13, E13, Gb13, Ab13, Bb13, G13, Bm/C, Cm/Db, Bbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!