G13 Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '9778' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), C (11J), E (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 9 7 7 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative G13 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Db13, D13, Eb13, E13, F13, Gb13, Ab13, Bb13, Bm/C, Cm/Db, Bbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!