Db7 (C#7) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6542' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Db7 (C#7) Chord details
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 5 4 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db7 (C#7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Bmaj7, Cmaj7, Dbmaj7, D7, Dmaj7, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Emaj7, Fmaj7, E/D, Ebm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Eb Natural minor, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, F Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!