Fm6 Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1215' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Fm6 Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), D (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 1 2 1 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Fm6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Blues, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!