Bb7sus4 (A#7sus4) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3548' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Eb (4J), F (5J), Ab (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 5 4 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bb7sus4 (A#7sus4) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, F Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Ab Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, G Altered, D Altered bb7, D Super locrian, G Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!