Bb7sus4 (A#7sus4) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1313' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bb7sus4 (A#7sus4) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Eb (4J), F (5J), Ab (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 1 3
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bb7sus4 (A#7sus4) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Fm7, Ab6,
- Same Fingering (15): C7sus4, Cm11, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, F7sus4, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bbm11, B7sus4, Bm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, F Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Ab Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, G Altered, D Altered bb7, D Super locrian, G Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Create your own Bb7sus4 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Bb7sus4 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!