Eb7sus4 (D#7sus4) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '6868' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Eb7sus4 (D#7sus4) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Ab (4J), Bb (5J), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 8 6 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Eb7sus4 (D#7sus4) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Db6, Bbm7,
- Same Fingering (15): C7sus4, Cm11, Db7sus4, D7sus4, E7sus4, F7sus4, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bb7sus4, Bbm11, B7sus4, Bm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, Eb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Gb Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, G Altered, G Altered bb7, C Super locrian, G Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!