Gm11 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3535' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (minor eleventh)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), C (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 3 5 3 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gm11 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gm7, Bb6,
- Same Fingering (15): C7sus4, Cm11, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, F7sus4, Fm11, Gbm11, Abm11, Am11, Bb7sus4, Bbm11, B7sus4, Bm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!