Bb6 (A#6) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '3537' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bb6 (A#6) Chord details
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), G (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 3 5 3 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bb6 (A#6) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): A6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, F Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, E Altered, Db Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!