D6 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '79711' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
D6 Chord details
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), B (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 7 9 7 11
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative D6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, Ab Altered, F Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!