C7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3535' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
C7sus4 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : C (T), F (4J), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 5 3 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative C7sus4 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gm7, Bb6,
- Same Fingering (15): Cm11, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, F7sus4, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bb7sus4, Bbm11, B7sus4, Bm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, E Altered, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!