D7 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Slack-key
Played '79811' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
D7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 9 8 11
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative D7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, E Natural minor, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Gb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Create your own D7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the D7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!