Gbsus2 (F#sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '6644' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbsus2 (F#sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Ab (2M), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 6 6 4 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbsus2 (F#sus2) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Dbsus4,
- Same Fingering (14): Bbsus4, Bsus4, Csus4, Dbsus4, Dsus4, Ebsus2, Ebsus4, Esus2, Esus4, Fsus2, Fsus4, Gbsus4, Gsus2, Absus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, Db Major, E Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Eb Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Gb Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, F Altered, C Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, F Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Create your own Gbsus2 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gbsus2 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!