Gbdim/E (F#dim/E) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '2423' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
Gbdim/E (F#dim/E) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), C (5-), E ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Gbm7b5, Am6, Am/Gb,
- Same Fingering (17): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5, Fdim/Eb, Gdim/F, Am/Gb,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Gbdim/E ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!