Bbm6 (A#m6) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3534' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), G (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 3 5 3 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbm6 (A#m6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gm7b5, Gdim/F,
- Same Fingering (17): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5, Fdim/Eb, Gbdim/E, Gdim/F, Am/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, F Natural minor, G Blues, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!