E/Db Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '1102' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
E/Db Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), Db ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (2): Dbm7, E6,
- Same Fingering (18): Dbm7, Dbm6, D7sus2, Dm9, E7, Eaug7, E9, Emaj9, Bbm7b5, Bm11, Dbm/C, Am/D, A/D, Caug/D, Eaug/D, Abaug/D, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Ab,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!