A/D Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '2204' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), D ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 2 2 0 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (2): Dsus2/Db, Asus4/Db,
- Same Fingering (18): Dbm7, Dbm6, D7sus2, Dm9, E7, Eaug7, E9, Emaj9, Bbm7b5, Bm11, Dbm/C, E/Db, Am/D, Caug/D, Eaug/D, Abaug/D, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Ab,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!