E9 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '7809' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m), Gb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 7 8 0 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E9 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): Dbm7, Dbm6, D7sus2, E7, Eaug7, Emaj9, Bbm7b5, Bm11, Dbm/C, E/Db, Am/D, A/D, Caug/D, Eaug/D, Abaug/D, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Ab,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, Gb Natural minor, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!