E9 Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '5425' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m), Gb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 5 4 2 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative E9 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Dbadd9, Eb, Ebadd9, E, Eadd9, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Cadd9, Eb9, Eb9, Em9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Ab9, Bbm9, G9, A9, C/Eb, Csus2/E, Gsus4/E, Cm/E, Db/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F, Ebsus2/G, Bbsus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, Gb Natural minor, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!