A9 Ukulele Chord (Position #6) - D-Tuning
Played '109710' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
A9 Chord details
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 10 9 7 10
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative A9 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Dbadd9, Eb, Ebadd9, E, Eadd9, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Cadd9, Eb9, Eb9, E9, Em9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Ab9, Bbm9, G9, C/Eb, Db/Eb, Csus2/E, Gsus4/E, Cm/E, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F, Ebsus2/G, Bbsus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Natural minor, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!