G9 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - D-Tuning
Played '8758' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 8 7 5 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative G9 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Dbadd9, Eb, Ebadd9, E, Eadd9, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Cadd9, Eb9, Eb9, E9, Em9, F9, Fm9, Gb9, Ab9, Bbm9, A9, C/Eb, Db/Eb, Csus2/E, Gsus4/E, Cm/E, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F, Ebsus2/G, Bbsus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Natural minor, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!