G9 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '0556' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 0 5 5 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative G9 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): Dsus2, E11, Gbm11, Asus4, A7sus2, Dsus2/Ab, Asus4/Ab, Dbsus2/A, Absus4/A, Bbdim/A, Ebsus2/A, Bbsus4/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Natural minor, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!