G9 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '2536' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 2 5 3 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative G9 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (72): B7, B7sus4, Cm7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Eb7sus4, E7, E7sus4, F7, Fm7b5, Gm6, Abm7, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gb9, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Gdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Bb9, Bbdim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Dbdim7, B7sus2, C7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Fm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bbdim7, Fdim/Eb, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, Abm/F, E/F, Abm/Gb, Asus2/Gb, Esus4/Gb, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Bbsus2/G, Fsus4/G, Gb/G, Absus2/G, Ebsus4/G, Bb/Ab, Ebsus2/Ab, Bbsus4/Ab, Ebm/Ab, B/Ab, Ddim/Bb, Ebdim/Bb, Ebdim/B, Edim/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Natural minor, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!