B7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '4757' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : B (T), Db (2M), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 4 7 5 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative B7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (72): B7, B7sus4, Cm7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Eb7sus4, E7, E7sus4, F7, Fm7b5, Gm6, Abm7, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gb9, Gbdim7, G9, Gdim7, Gdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Bb9, Bbdim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Dbdim7, C7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Fm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bbdim7, Bb/Ab, Ddim/Bb, Ebsus2/Ab, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, Bbsus4/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Ebdim/Bb, Fdim/Eb, Abm/F, E/F, B/Ab, Abm/Gb, Ebdim/B, Asus2/Gb, Esus4/Gb, Edim/C, Bbsus2/G, Fsus4/G, Gb/G, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Absus2/G, Ebsus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!