B7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '0452' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : B (T), Db (2M), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 0 4 5 2
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative B7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): D6, Faug, G9, Am, Amaj7, Aaug, A7sus2, AmMaj7, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Baug7, Am/Ab, Caug/A, Eaug/A, Abaug/A, Bbm/A, Daug/A, Gbaug/A, Bbaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!