B7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '2432' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
B7sus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : B (T), Db (2M), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 4 3 2
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative B7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Gbm/B,
- Same Fingering (15): D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gb7sus2, Bb7sus2, C7sus2, Db7sus2, Bbsus2/Ab, Fsus4/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Fm/Bb, Gbm/B, Gm/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!