Eb7sus2 (D#7sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '6876' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Eb7sus2 (D#7sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Eb (T), F (2M), Bb (5J), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 8 7 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Eb7sus2 (D#7sus2) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gb7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Db7sus2, Bbsus2/Ab, Fsus4/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Fm/Bb, Gbm/B, Gm/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, A Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!