Eb7sus2 (D#7sus2) Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '1321' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Eb (T), F (2M), Bb (5J), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 1
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Eb7sus2 (D#7sus2) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db, Bbm/Eb,
- Same Fingering (15): G7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Bbm/Eb, Bm/E, Cm/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, A Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Create your own Eb7sus2 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Eb7sus2 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!