G7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '5765' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : G (T), A (2M), D (5J), F (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 7 6 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative G7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (15): Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gb7sus2, Bbm/Eb, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db, Bm/E, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Cm/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!