F7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '3543' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : F (T), G (2M), C (5J), Eb (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 5 4 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative F7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Cm/F,
- Same Fingering (15): G7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, Bbm/Eb, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db, Bm/E, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Cm/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, B Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!