Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '6670' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Ab (2M), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 6 7 0
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): A, E9, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Caug/Eb, Dbm/Eb, A/Eb, Dsus2/Eb, Asus4/Eb, Dbsus2/E, Absus4/E, Ebsus2/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, C Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!