E9 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '6770' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (dominant ninth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m), Gb (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9
- Alternative notation : 6 7 7 0
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative E9 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (12): A, Gb7sus2, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Caug/Eb, Dbm/Eb, A/Eb, Dsus2/Eb, Asus4/Eb, Dbsus2/E, Absus4/E, Ebsus2/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, Gb Natural minor, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Create your own E9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the E9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!